Monday, March 31, 2008

What do the relatives think?


We went back to the UK for 48 hrs this weekend so the children could see their grandparents and the youngest two could collect their birthday presents. I had organised all the photos of the house and plot into a neat file all duly labelled to show them how far we had got. I forgot this! Luckily we also had the CD with the photos on so put that on the computer and left them to sit and flick through them in peace. We got on with looking after the kids and packing up so didn't stay with them. When I asked my husband in the car on the way back to Belgium if they had commented, he said no and they had said nothing to me either. One of the hardest things about relocating is trying to justify eloquently why we are doing it and not getting too disappointed when others don't have the same enthusiasm. However, how could you not want to wake up to this view every morning?

No comments: