Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Employed !!!

So, I got an email today headed 'Congratulations' - how cool is that. I got the job - yipee - help!

Andy beat me to it and got the 'Congratulations' phone call on Friday offering him a job he really wanted too with a great company and he can work from home combined with some inter-Caribbean and Miami travel.

Two years in the planning and it's all coming together now, I can relax, a bit, however, there's always something overlooked in the planning process you know - do you think anyone "out there" does three-tone 'oh so natural' highlights? I'm not sure I'm at the L'Oreal 'it's so easy you can do it yourself with the special comb' stage quite yet - maybe I can train Chloe up.........she's already agreed to work in Sisserou Lodge.......may have to increase her minimum wage now...

2 comments:

Tropical Ties said...

Congrats Fiona and with regard to "do you think anyone "out there" does three-tone 'oh so natural' highlights" wait till you meet Caprice. He can work wonders :-) Paul goes to him and he keeps telling Paul he should really have highlights, so there you go.

Destination Dominica said...

Thanks a lot Celia!
Great news - who needs the sun then when Caprice is around. Will keep my eyes peeled for a hint of a tint on young Paul from now on....and I expect to see it duly noted in the Index when his great Dominica Bradt Travel Guide is next reprinted..