Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Form filling


Well the DHL package arrived. The courier actually wore yellow trainers with a red stripe - wonder if they are regulation kit or I'm so out of date it's some trendy new brand. Anyway, I have around 25 forms to fill in for our loan and life insurance. I started at 1pm and by 8pm I still hadn't finished. No, I can read honestly. Having the kids at home from midday didn't help admittedly - Wednesday is 'frites' day - it's usually just frites but I felt so guilty knowing I'd be ignoring them for the rest of the day that I allowed Fanta and Mars Bars to enter into the equation too. It doubled the bill but gave me an extra hour or so to work in relative peace. Chloe kept asking me if I needed help. Some sort of homework role reversal she must have thought as I kept huffing and puffing. Andy doesn't do forms. So they are now all beautifully completed and waiting for his signature with little crosses by the line he should sign on. I was a great PA. Just need to get an official sounding witness to rubber stamp them all now too. In the meantime, I've been flooded with requests to stay in our apartment in Montenegro. Don't get me wrong, it's great but I can't keep up with the admin today. At least with my head spinning with admin there's no room for worry.

No comments: