Friday, May 30, 2008

Solar/Life Insurance/Monty


Well, I received 3 solar lamps - 2 for the garden and 1 hurricane lamp, from China this week even though I didn't pay for them. They felt sorry for my bank fiasco on the transfers. They are great - in the garden and lighting up every night. This photo looks like daytime when in fact I took it at night so you can see how bright they are - sometimes my camera is just too efficient for me. Anyway, I now have to decide whether to buy more. By the way, you may think our grass needs cutting but I actually had to find a spot where Ollie couldn't find them and carefully destroy the solar panel tops - they are very attractive.........

Life Insurance - got it here in Belgium this week as trying to obtain it long distance was not the quick process we thought (even if we had signed it all). It should be finalised on Monday when we have to sign yet another form for the NBD and that's the last, inshallah, piece of the loan jigsaw.

I got the latest pictures from Montenegro and the landscaping is looking great and the site cleaned up. However, the municipality having nearly finished the road outside have just dug it all up again, to relay new water pipes. Our next guests arrive on the 7th June, the clock's ticking....

No comments: